I was quite impressed by the screenplay by Rion Johnson for the latest Star Wars movie. He had so many fans and fandoms to take into account when writing this script. Somehow he pulled it off and did an amazing job!
Now, as a fanfiction writer, it’s my turn to continue where the movie left off 😀
follow the story on wattpad and join the fandom ^_^ I plan to post chapters daily and will be uploading my Last Jedi fanfiction sometime today!
Happy Reading everyone!
Does anybody else feel like Kylo Ren LIED to Rey about her parents?
Where will Rey go from here? And Kylo?
Will Kylo’s lust for power and wanting to rule at all costs keep him from wisdom?
Will Rey be too trusting, about being able to turn others from the dark side to the light side?
This movie tried to do too many things, in it. The space battles and visuals were very good!
YES OF COURSE!!! I think he lied too! I think the reason Rey wasnt shown her parents through that looking glass/ice in the caves of Ahch-To was because she wasn’t ready yet to know her true heritage. She saw her parents though in a round-a-bout way, the combination of them, which was her! And I can’t wait to start answering some of these questions you stated here, via my fan fiction! I’m also taking special note of the boy in the stables at the end. He’s going to be a big part of my fanficion and I’ve named him Mickey 🙂 I switch to his POV tomorrow!
So many possibilities! And more questions.
Spoiler Alert: if you haven’t seen the movie yet, stop here.
Ok, here’s more. (it’s fun!)
1. For as powerful as Snoke was, didn’t it seem “too easy” how he died? And so….
Could he be strong enough to survive a lightsaber? Has anyone, ever? Maybe the answer is: No. No one ever has and Snoke really did die. But—another speculation:
2. Could Snoke have “left” his killed body and “possessed” Kylo Ren? Didn’t it look a bit odd, that, here we have Kylo and Rey helping each other and fighting together against the guards in Red uniforms, but after that’s over, and Snoke dead, very soon Kylo becomes more and more evil.
3. Snoke, whoever he was had “seen the rise of the Republic”. Could he have been Lord Vitiate/Valkorian? But, how did he get so mangled-looking to b egin with? Who else could have done that to Snoke? And where is that person now? What happened to them?
4. Rey’s parents ( now this could be another “IIII-am-your-Father!” moment)–suppose Rey’s parents were strong and evil Siths—-and Luke killed them. Maybe *that* explains the look on Luke’s face when he first see’s Rey on the Island. What if that happened and later on Rey finds out? Would she turn dark?
5. When Rey touched the Ice/glass wall hoping to see who her parents are but she saw…herself. Could she have seen herself because she has no parents, and rather, was a created being? (by who?) Could she be a Clone or created from the DNA of Shmi Skywalker? Is she a granddaughter of Palpatine? Of Obi-Wan Kenobi?
6. With Luke gone, how will Rey advance further in knowledge and power? How will Kylo Ren?
7. What else might we find out about Maz Kanata?
8. Suppose Kylo Ren trains new young Siths. How would Rey convince other youngling’s that her way is better than Kylo’s?
Ahhh, the possibilities. It’s fun to speculate! This should give people quite a bit to chew on. have fun! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love all of these theories! And I also believe Snoke needs to live on somehow in the next movie! There are so many possibilities, I just hope that there can be more than just 3 movies with Kylo Ren, Rey, etc. Just one final movie isn’t enough to do even a small portion of what can be done with all the plot possibilities!
LikeLiked by 1 person